We are now accepting applications for 2020-21. Click Here to download an application.
JCRF General Scholarship
- Have you successfully completed an inpatient program in a facility, wing or unit dedicated to behavioral health such as substance abuse, eating disorder or psychiatric disorder?
- Have you been accepting into an UNDERGRADUATE program to a college, university or trade school?
Mary Cathryn White Memorial Scholarship
- Have you met the requirements for the JCRF General Scholarship?
- Are you a girl in Tennessee or the MidSouth?
- Have you overcome suicidal ideation and/or attempt?
There is one application that works for BOTH scholarships.
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Now accepting applications. 2020-21 Application
Scholar Spotlight – Rian
Rian had visual hallucinations all his life. Starting at the age of 5, although they were very disturbing, he thought everyone saw them. He never told anyone because he didn’t know it was abnormal. That was until middle school, when his hallucinations began to manifest into debilitating experiences, leading to worrisome self-harming and suicidal behaviors. […]
Interested in our impact?
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Apply today! Click HERE to learn more.