We are no longer accepting applications for 2019-20. Check back in August of 2019 to apply for 2020!
JCRF General Scholarship
- Have you successfully completed an inpatient program in a facility, wing or unit dedicated to behavioral health such as substance abuse, eating disorder or psychiatric disorder?
- Have you been accepting into an UNDERGRADUATE program to a college, university or trade school?
Mary Cathryn White Memorial Scholarship
- Have you met the requirements for the JCRF General Scholarship?
- Are you a girl in Tennessee or the MidSouth?
- Have you overcome suicidal ideation and/or attempt?
There is one application that works for BOTH scholarships.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-969-3115
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Accepting Applications in August 2019.
Scholar Spotlight – Chad
On the outside looking in, you’d think that Chad has it all together (and he really does), but on the inside, he struggles with anxiety and deep depression. His parents dubbed this internal struggle, the dark side of Chad when he was little. Fortunately, his family has been supportive since he was very young and […]
Presenting 2019-20 Mary Cathryn White Memorial Scholarship Winner
Myla Franklin, University of Memphis Class of 2023 Myla comes from an environment where, like many families, her parents did not understand that reaching out for help with depression and anxiety is not a sign of weakness, but of strength. But after a particularly difficult year of major family changes, her anxiety and depression began […]
Interested in our impact?
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Apply today! Click HERE to learn more.