We are now accepting applications for 2020-21. Click Here to download an application.
JCRF General Scholarship
- Have you successfully completed an inpatient program in a facility, wing or unit dedicated to behavioral health such as substance abuse, eating disorder or psychiatric disorder?
- Have you been accepting into an UNDERGRADUATE program to a college, university or trade school?
Mary Cathryn White Memorial Scholarship
- Have you met the requirements for the JCRF General Scholarship?
- Are you a girl in Tennessee or the MidSouth?
- Have you overcome suicidal ideation and/or attempt?
There is one application that works for BOTH scholarships.
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Now accepting applications. 2020-21 Application
Scholar Spotlight – Jade
Anxiety had been Jade’s shadow much of her childhood. Her family tried to connect her to supports for her mental health during her early childhood, but by the end of middle school and during the transition into high school, that anxiety had twisted into something ugly and unrecognizable leading to 3 inpatient hospitalizations. This began […]
Interested in our impact?
Are you ready to #LiveYourNextChapter? Apply today! Click HERE to learn more.